Photo credit: Google Image
I've been reading about the Isabel Marant's upcoming collaboration with H&M for months now, and the pieces will finally be available in stores in less than a week on November 14th.
While it's an exciting thought to get such a coveted designer piece at H&M, however, some of the pieces are not exactly H&M prices. The most sought after items that I think most people will go after, will be the cropped embroidered jacket ($299 usd) the fringe boots ($299 usd), and some of the sweaters ($149 usd each). To me, that seems quite high considering that you could buy actual Isabel Marant items on sale at comparable prices on various online outlet sites. Regardless of this fact, I would still like to have a look and hope to leave with an item or two.
- If you are new to the website, register online at www.hm.com. Have all your shipping and billing address, and credit card information all set up and ready to go.
- Read the description(s) of all the item(s) you wish to purchase.
- Know how much you want to pay for each item.
- Review all the photos of the items you wish to purchase.
- When the items become available for purchase, hit "add to cart" and don't think twice because someone else will snatch it before you hit check out.
If you decide to brave the crowd (like me), be in line bright and early, before the store opens, so you can get one of the bracelets to secure your place to go in and purchase. In the past, they do limit how many items one customer may purchase, so know exactly what you really need and go to that section first. Remember, the collection is available only at select stores, so do check the website to find out exactly which one.
The www.HM.com website is an excellent source for the entire collection, with photos, descriptions, and prices on each item.
Important date and time to enter on your calendar :
Thursday, November 14, 2013.
In-store at 8:00 AM local time or on-line at 12:00 PM EST.