Sunday, September 8, 2013

Secret Garden

There are so many pretty gardens and parks in Vancouver so I want to take advantage of the good weather and the pretty blooms before summer ends. 

I love this pair of Funktional wide-legged shorts - It gives off the appearance of a skirt and it is the perfect companion to a T-shirt, sporty sweater or vibrant high top to channel the urban-chic trend.

I will be hosting a Tatcha Skincare giveaway mid-week so do check back.

Joie ruffle one shoulder top // FUNKTIONAL wide-legged shorts that looks like a skirt (similar skirts on sale by Marc by Marc Jacobs here and here) {gifted} // Club Monaco hat // Nicole Brundage crochet bootie sandals {gifted}











Photo credit: Kelly Wong

10 comments:

  1. That garden is so amazing! I would love to visit it someday and you look beautiful in all those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and summer foto even now is begining of september ) have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! great work, I really like reading and checking your blog! ;)

    Come visit mine if you want, and let me know what you think!

    http://comeclothesval.blogspot.it

    x, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are amazing! Looks like you had an amazing time.
    fashion with womens cardigans from http://www.oasap.com/108-cardigans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the landscape and your chic look, those sandals are great!
    www.trendsvip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love your blog. I just discovered your blog and will stay tuned. Check out some of my personal style at:

    http://www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute top, skirt and hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the hat!
    thanks for visiting my blog

    elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...