Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NOTD - Nars Thakoon Spring 2012 in Anardana

Ummm, I didn't spend a whole lot of time drawing on my nails this week. I was just loving the new limited edition of Thakoon for Nars polishes, especially the pretty pink called Anardana. The photo on the Nars website shows it being a lighter pink than it actually is painted. It is actually really glossy but I was not having shiny this week so applied one coat of matte top coat using Nails Inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat. And of course it would not be a "Jacquie" manicure without some sparkle! I used Sephora by OPI in Not Your Average Turquoise on my thumbs and pinkys.  




9 comments:

  1. aww so pretty!! I love glitters too!! =`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the colours - great post!

    I'm one of your new followers, would be great to follow each other!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    Check out my latest post, to see who I ran into at the Coachella VIP Lounge. www.thefashlight.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute idea! i have to say, this is the first time i have seen embelishments on the pinky and thumb...it's usually on the pointer or ring...this look is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color and nail design!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment - I'm one of your followers!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. your have such beautiful nails! that color is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US