Thursday, April 12, 2012

March 2012 Teen Vogue BirchBox

For those of you who has read my earlier post about BirchBox, you know they have mailed me the incorrect box. Click here to see what I got in my Regular March BirchBox pack.


Well, I finally received my Teen Vogue BirchBox shipment. I must say, eventhough I am no longer a "teen", I am really impressed with what was in my box. I found everything to be useful and love love love the full size Tarte lip tint. It was in the exact shade that I had wanted to purchase. I put off buying it because I found out BirchBox was including it in the Teen Vogue box. Luckily for me, it was actually in the shade I wanted instead of the peachy shade that some other subscribers received.


So obviously, you know this is the Teen Vogue box. Eva Chen, beauty editor of Teen Vogue selected these products to help subscribers get ready for spring formals and special events. I don't have any special events or spring formals to attend. But I do love lip colours and sparkly nail polishes A LOT so I am happy I chose the Teen Vogue box which contained two full size products worth well over the $10 I paid.


This is what I got in my box:
  • Vial sample of Annick Goutal Petite Cherie perfume. I actually have this in full size so a small sample to carry around is a plus.
  • Full size bottle ($8 USD/$10 Cdn) of Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish in A Cut Above which is a glittery pink sparkle. I have been going crazy with DIY nail arts lately, but when I am in the mood for straight up polish & sparkle, I will give this a try.
  • Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers (10 sheets). This product is like any oil absorbing film. It does work in absorbing oil without smudging your makeup, but you can get the exact same result from Clean & Clear oil-absorbing sheets for less.
  • Full size  ($24 USD/$31 Cdn) Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Amused which is a pretty bright pink. It is a long lasting lip tint made without all the artificial by-products such as paraben, silicone, etc etc. I tried it today and it lasted through lunch and kept my lips soft and moisturized for hours. However I don't have dry crackling lips to begin with so can't confirm if it moisturizes 6000% as it claims.
  • one Twistband Hair Tie in orange.
PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.



 Lips before Tarte LipSurgence
Lips with Tarte LipSurgence in Amused

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US