Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wearing Now ~ Primary Colours

It is finally getting sunnier, but not quite t-shirt & shorts weather yet.
Nonetheless, it is almost beach weather. We took Georges-Francois (our French bulldog) out to Stanley Park and Kits Beach for a nice long stroll. We also stopped by one of our favorite local restaurant, Cinch for pizza and pasta. My outfit was inspired by the clear sky, and ray of sunshine that I saw outside my window. Blue-ish purple jeans, turquoise sweater, yellow bag and red shoes....all very summery, no?
cashmere sweater - Calypso St. Barth, Jacket - Armani Exchange
Scarf - Free to be (last seen here), Bag - Gucci yellow leather guccisima Abbey
Pants - J Brand (last seen here), Shoes - TOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US