Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF

It's Friday! Yay. Just sharing with you some random things.

 
via Weranda
Peonies - one of my favorite flower. 
I love the soft colours, the multi-layer petals, and the fragrant.
Can't wait for WholeFoods to stock them so I can bring some home. 
 
via Martha Stewart
Backyard/pool parties. Someone invite me to one in a warm sunny destination, please.

via Poppies for Grace
Confetti's, bright coloured decor, a party hat. Look at this photo. Need I say more?
Wishing today was a short work day (to enjoy a bit of sun that just came out).

via Ashley Herrin

Just a nice quote I came upon and because this image provides a sense of peace.

How is everyone's Friday so far?

2 comments:

  1. yey! im sick :(:(
    charging up for tomorrow!! woho! have a nice weekend!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me, i do have twitter, its @Aimee_Victoria


    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US