Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Loooove Gold

Testing out the power of Polyvore...


I Loooove Gold



Schumacher gold evening dress
$575 - stylebop.com

Diesel Black gold
$175 - diesel.com

Jimmy Choo black heels
€629 - veryeickhoff.com

Leather sandals
$220 - topshop.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs block heels
$461 - my-wardrobe.com

Moschino Cheap & Chic stiletto high heels
£325 - harveynichols.com

Alexander Wang tote handbag
$975 - alexanderwang.com

Miu Miu leather handbag
$875 - mytheresa.com

Ruby Kats 24 karat gold necklace
$160 - maxandchloe.com

J Crew link jewelry
$118 - jcrew.com

Mallarino filigree jewelry
$315 - net-a-porter.com

Gold cocktail ring
$4,450 - forzieri.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US