Monday, February 20, 2012

Outfits ~ Beige and Neutral

As I have mentioned in my weekly highlight, my week was really crazy. And the photo right below shows how tired I looked. :(  I need to get a 20-hour sleep day to de-puff the under eyes circles. Boo. Somehow sleeping with my hair half dried resulted in a almost nice blowout look. 

Without thinking, I ended up wearing neutral (poo colour according to my boyfriend) two days in a row.


Obakki silk shirt dress
H&M gold braided belt (cheap! Only cost me $6 on sale.)
Theory tights




Vince long sleeves tee (similar one here)
Goody headband



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I always visit and comment back. And if you would like to follow, I would love to keep in touch. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lane Crawford - US